Bistri Developers

1. Record calls

There could be an opportunity to record calls - both: audio and video. Open formats are preferred: webm or Ogg container (Ogg Theora video and Ogg Vorbis audio).
    At first I would like to save recording locally to my own computer.
    Certainly - all participants will be announced about recording started.
    Support to cloud storage systems would be appreciated to store recordings - especially ownCloud but also others: Dropbox, Google Drive etc.
    Also support to video portals would be appreciated to save recording after doing it or even directly in realtime if it is supported.

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Screen Sharing With controlling

Screen Sharing With controlling means other participant can use my mouse and keyboard.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Do you have a server api?

If not, it will be nice to have it to be able to manage sessions or rooms of the different users of our app.

Thks!

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multi rooms

Is it possible to manage multi rooms and to create different calls at the same time ?

Thank you

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Need to record conversations

How much would it cost to add recording the conversations to the plugin

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pricing enquiry

Greetings - what do you charge for using your api's???

does your pricing apply if I run it from my own servers???

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How to Post more than one photo on Instagram?

Insta is the photos and videos sharing application, and people love to share their moments when they visit any beautiful place. They love to share picturesque views. Even for brands, sharing photos and videos are very important for marketing.

Usually, people prefer to post more than 1 picture in one frame or post multiple photos simultaneously. The reason is they want to save their time of posting one by one, and also, they love to share similar pictures in one frame.

So, I have shared useful information to post multiple photos in my Insta feed at the same time. Let's've…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How to cancel Vimeo subscription

As more businesses look to create a social presence on the Internet, they realize the importance of learning how to cancel https://gramvio.com/vimeo-downloader/ subscriptions. Once you've decided to sign up for Vimeo, you typically create a free account with a free video starter kit.

After completing your Vimeo account, you usually have several free video channels you can choose from. In addition to the many Vimeo channels available, many businesses use Vimeo as their primary video delivery system. When a company creates an account at Vimeo and begins to distribute videos, they are typically uploading to the Vimeo central server and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Best Weather Apps

All year round, weather applications are essential. But it's necessary in winter. So the best weather applications for smartphones are available. We can keep in touch with the daily updates of the weather if we have one of those Weather apps on our mobile device. And in line with these weather updates, we can determine our plans.

Some smartphones do own weather applications, however. However, we should install a better Play Store weather app to suit our requirements.

<B>Best weather apps in 2021 that we can download easily</b>

1. Dark sky
    2. The weather channel
    3. NOAA Rader Pro
    4. WeatherBug
    5. Carrot weather
    6. Weather…
    3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. LOOK NO MORE AS STUDENTS’ MOST TRUSTED & UK’s

Assignments are an important part of academic life, and students must complete them all correctly. In order to receive good grades, they must complete assignments correctly and on time. This will earn them respect and pride both inside and outside of the classroom. But what if you're exhausted because they don't stop coming? Because you are unable to relax and enjoy your social life, you become exhausted and frantically seek https://www.essaymania.co.uk/. You're stressed out because you have a lot of deadlines to meet.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How can I pay my fees?

You can pay your fees by:

Visa or MasterCard in both Australian and foreign currency
    telegraphic transfer from outside Australia
    BPay
    Australia Post Billpay
    Bank, draft or cheque.
    To view these payment methods in more detail, see pay your fees.

Visit: https://mycalcu.com/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. eLearning

Hi i am building a site for my client where he will deliver his speech trough his website upto 5 peoples together( including the teacher) also i need to make a option to record & download the session & later upload to his blog. As i can see webrtc already released recording so how can i make it happen?
    also i want embed the code within a page where users will just click & join the session instead of going to a new page.

Please let me know how can i do that. i need to integrate Pro plan for…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Joomla Support

We would like to integrate Bistri into our website that runs under Joomla! version 2.5.

We would also like this to be downloadable to mobile devices. Is it possible?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. LOOK NO MORE AS STUDENTS’ MOST TRUSTED & UK’s NO.1 ASSIGNMENT

Assignments are an important aspect of academic life, and students have no choice but to complete each one correctly. They must complete assignments correctly and on schedule in order to receive good grades, which will earn them respect and pride both in and outside of the classroom. But what do you do when you're fatigued because they don't stop coming? You become exhausted and frantically seek online assignment assistance because you are unable to relax and enjoy your social life. You're worried out because you have to meet deadlines for many assignments. The ideal solution is to use a UK-based…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Margot Robbie The Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Cropped Leather Jacket

Are you looking for something to wear to Halloween and costume parties that you can also wear on a regular basis? If that's the case, we've created a Harley Quinn leather jacket for you. The Harley Quinn leather jacket is made of leather fabric, with a soft viscose lining and faux fur border lining on the inside. This jacket is beautiful and attractive for any event or party thanks to the high stand collar and zipper closing, as well as the open hem cuffs. Two crossed waist pockets add to the jacket's youthful appearance. To create a dreamy addition to…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Matters To do in home

However on the off chance that neighborhood or worldwide ailments Expect one to remain in the home now, you may be fighting changes to your everyday practice. Whether the motives behind your house limitation are financial or wellness related, following is a run down of helpful things to do at home to capitalize in your own time.you may also get more information about things to do at home.

1. Simply take a day by day walk.

Groups and people spaces May Be untouchable, nevertheless that Does not mean that you're stuck indoors. In all honesty, you can find various motives to…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Red Hat Certified Engineer

Red Hat Certified Engineer is a professional who has expertise in handling the Red Hat Enterprise Linux System. The Certified Engineer takes care of various tasks such as setting kernel runtime parameters, handling various types of system logging and providing certain kinds of network operability.

https://www.fieldengineer.com/skills/red-hat-certified-engineer

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. maintenance technician

Working as a maintenance technician on a freelance basis comes with a lot of benefits. These include being able to set your hours and time you work during the year. Freelance maintenance technicians can respond to high demand when a carrier initiates a network upgrade project and then take time off during quieter parts of the year.

https://www.fieldengineer.com/skills/maintenance-technician-ericsson

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Assignments Planet

You may think that you can easily ask someone to help you in law essay writing, but that is not so simple because writing the law essay is not less than a challenging project. There is a myriad of reasons due to which law essay help is one of the most demanding feature of academic writing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Network Cable Technician

A Network Cable Technician’s job entails building the infrastructure of all telecom networks, such as Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs), and Cable TV (CATV). As the functions are very technical, applicants for this job must have expertise in designing and installing networks to meet the clients’ requirements and comply with the designated industry standards. Known also as Networking Cable Installers, they must install, troubleshoot, and maintain video and data cables and copper and fiber cabling infrastructure as per the standards of the organizations where they work.
    https://www.fieldengineer.com/skills/network-cable-technician

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Bistri Developers

Categories